Structuring Your Business for Success: The Workshop
Calling all potential, and current entrepreneurs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to come and learn how to structure your business for success.
So many of us have businesses or ideas, but we don’t quite know how to make it a legit business. A business that can one day generate enough revenue to move us towards financial freedom.
Many of us don’t even take our business beyond an idea, or a hobby due to the lack of understanding how. Well, you no longer have that excuse.
Clyde Harden and a group of his mentors are coming to share with you some essentials to running a successful business. A few topics they will discuss will be…
1. How to scale your business for success.
2. How to structure your business for success.
3. How to showcase your business for success.
Come learn how to take your business to the next level by moving your business from an idea or hobby to a revenue stream.
Join us for a workshop jam-packed with information that will help you Structure Your Business for Success.
- How to scale your business for success
- How to structure your business for success
- How to showcase your business for success
Learn from some of the top education and business mentors.
- Mac Reed of Mac Reed & Associates Company will teach the importance of proper accounting while scaling your business.
- Bridget Ross of Liftfund will discuss what banks look for when providing business loans.
- Natriez Peterson, a Community and Economic Development Educator at PV A&M University will discuss the selection criteria government and commercial procurement offices use when selecting businesses.
When you register for the event your registration will include the following bonuses:
- 100 FREE business cards
- Discount on logo designs
- $100 off for website design
all compliments of Harden Printing & Marketing